Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Owch.

I'm having a very bad turn with my health tonight. I often have good days/weeks and bad days/weeks. Usually stress is a major factor, along with diet, but seeing as diet has been good I cant quite figure any of it out. I'm trying to feel better by writing in my journal, listening to Yann Tiersen, sipping on green tea jasmine, and thinking zen thoughts.

I thought that I might gain some peace by looking at things that calm me down. I found a whole bunch of vintage postcards on flickr, and even though everyone knows about it, reading post secrets (http://postsecret.blogspot.com/). I got given the book by a friend when I was living in Melbourne and I was so intrigued by the secrets that people keep from each other, big or small. Some are so funny they made me burst into laughter, some are so dark I had to put the book down.