Monday, December 7, 2009

Sands Of Time

I have not blogged for quite some time now.

It seems that the last straw has been snapped (in my head). After another amazing weekend spent with my beloved, I have come to the conclusion that I am wasting what I have. I have decided that sometime in the very near future I will be opening my own online store for restored vintage and handmade treasures. This allows me to do what I want, and not feel that burning anxiety every-time I get dressed and get on a bus to go to a job I very much, dislike. I have felt a lack of inspiration to do anything creative lately, and it ends now.

here are some photos I took over the weekend.





Also, In other news, One of my old photos was STOLEN and raped in photoshop for use on the new swamplord album cover. permission was not granted for either the use or change of the photo and it has left me angry and sorry that I ever did anything to help.

Here is the original Polaroid photo



And here is the STOLEN end product, you decide.


In light of this even, my flickr account and anything else has been deleted.