Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Measured Mile Begins

It begins. I have been given the world biggest assignment and for once, I am ready! I have been researching layering tonight and I am really excited for what I have found.





I have been feeling very happy in the last couple of days. I have realized that there is a lot to be thankful for at the moment.

1. I am lucky enough to be studying what I am passionate about.
2. I am lucky enough to have a wonderful family and some friends that support me
3. I have a beautifully talented, and gorgeous boyfriend

I have been looking at artists too and have picked what I will base my designs around. Eric Carle is a children's book illustrator, most famously known for "the very hungry caterpillar" I'm so excited.

Nothing really new to report to be honest. Everyone should go see mark play on Friday night, that's about all for now.





I have had this song in my head all day