Thursday, September 24, 2009

Daylight & Delight

Its so hot today.
I had breakfast with Maddy and we went to the park at Kangaroo Point to test out the new slr. I put the roll of film in at lunchtime today, so fingers crossed! I'm not expecting too much at this stage seeing as all I was really doing was "I wonder what this does".

Meanwhile, I went back to maddys to see the fabulous things that she has been working on. The girl has a pretty amazing talent and everyone better watch out! I can't believe the fantastic creations that comes out of her brain, made from scratch, I feel really proud. I want to lock myself in my room and materialize all the ideas swimming around in my head. stat.

I have just about finished the girls head pieces for park life, so hopefully they get a lot of enjoyment and attention from those. You never know!

yess....